This is a general discussion forum to share thoughts, insights and concerns, as well as tips and tricks about using the groups and other facilities. Feel free to share any ideas you think the TCBL community as a whole might be interested in.
The Watify initiative is an awareness-raising campaign, funded by the European Commission, to stimulate the technological transformation of Europe’s industry. Watify is organising a matchmaking event on Digitalisation in Fashion, in the context of R2B - Research to Business 2017 and its Innovation&Match brokerage event.
The objective of the matchmaking event is to facilitate inter-regional / cross-border cooperation between regional public and private sector actors in the development of joint initiatives /partnerships or joint demonstration projects in De- and Remanufacturing – matching S3 priorities and exploiting identified synergies and complementary resources and strengths. Inter-regional or cross-border cooperation can help to exploit complementarities/synergies (i.e. different value chain positions, technologies, etc.), pool resources and infrastructures across Europe, address non-technological issues (e.g. standards) and enlarge the potential user-base.
The European Technology Platform for the Future of Textiles and Clothing (ETP Fibres Textile Clothing) aims at ensuring the long-term competitiveness of the European Textile and Clothing industry and to reinforce the position of Europe as a leading global player in the development and manufacturing of fibres, textiles, textile-based products and apparel. ETP Fibres Textile Clothing joined forces with Watify in the organization of a one-day matchmaking event on Digitalisation in Fashion.
- Benefit from personalised and pre-arranged bilateral meetings for business and project development opportunities
- Connect with new technological/research/financing/commercial partners
- Get informed on the opportunities and challenges of Digitalisation in Fashion, with related projects or initiatives
- Learn about regional competencies and complementarities
- Initiate cross-border contacts, and explore potential opportunities for cooperation
- Work towards the exploitation of synergies in cross-border value chains
Please find more details on the event, participants, agenda and registration here.