This is a general discussion forum to share thoughts, insights and concerns, as well as tips and tricks about using the groups and other facilities. Feel free to share any ideas you think the TCBL community as a whole might be interested in.
Lottozero and the Museo del Tessuto Prato are proud to present a TCBL Design Lab Project:
Textile Camp Summer Camp: an immersion in the Heritage of Prato Industrial City
Prato and its industrial heritage are of international interest for textile art and design and we are really looking forward to presenting this inspiring city to people from all over the world.
This workshop is aimed at students and young designers of different disciplines, and serves as an introduction to the great design heritage of the city’s Textile Museum and some of the many textile companies that are still active in town. It will be a 5 day intensive immersion in the pratese textile district.
- technical and practical lessons and workshops held by international artists and designers
- guided tour of the Textile Museum with particular attention to the machines and fabrics
- guided access to the museum archive with particular attention to the industrial product of the Prato district
Moreover, the Textile Museum will be the starting point for a series of excursions:
- visits to historical monuments and palaces
- visits to textile companies of particular interest with archive access and meetings with key characters in the textile district
DURATION: 5 days
DATES: 03.07.2017 - 07.07.2017
GROUP: we will be holding the camp with a minimum of 10 people up to a maximum of 15 people. Reserve your space NOW! Registration will be open until JUNE 15th, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COST: 650 Euro, which includes lunch and aperitivo