Unioncamere Veneto-Eurosportello jointly with Enterprise Europe Network (600 offices in 66 world countries) invites the enterprises of Veneto Region to take part to the bilateral meetings event Meet@ International Textile Conference 2018 https://additc2018.b2match.io/.
It will take place on 29th and 30th November during the conference “Denkerndorf International Textile Conference: “Turning fibers into value” in Aachen.
It is one of the most significant conference http://www.aachen-dresden-denkendorf.de/en/itc/ on textile materials in Europe and it is an opportunity for industries and research institutes to meet up. During the conference, experts of the chemical sector on textile materials, of finishing, and functionalisation on textile machines, expert of production of composite materials will meet to discuss the most recent advancements.
- Functionalization and New Materials
- Textile Machinery and New Technologies
- Trends and New Markets
- Textiles for Medicine and Health Care
- Textiles for Building and Construction
It will involve also the textile enterprises that took part to the first pilot part of the TCBL project www.tcbl.eu, of which Unioncamere Veneto is partner.
Furthermore UCV, as member of Enterprise Europe Network, will also attend Autumn meeting of Sector Group - Sustainable Construction and S.G Textile and Fashion at the International Textile Conference in Aachen and will present TCBL and Etichetta parlante – Label tracking system.
The conference is indeed an opportunity to keep yourself up to date as far as the last advancements in the textile sector and to internationalize your company.
- Identify potential partners and customers
- Expand their business by building relationship with new or old partners in order to sell new products;
- Share knowledge and best practises;
- Attract new investments and international partnership;
- Receive support before, during and after the event.
The application to the event provides you with:
- A customised agenda of bilateral meetings and update of the same duration of the event
- Visibility on the website https://additc2018.b2match.io/
- Informative material
- support provided byEnterprise Europe Network: before, during and after the event
The application for the the event is free. Travel and accommodation costs will have to be covered by the enterprise.
If you are interested, we kindly invite you to register to the event through the following link: https://additc2018.b2match.io/ filling in username and password by 27th November. Once you are logged the support office to select is “Unioncamere Veneto-Eurosportello”.
The password allows enterprises to manage their cooperation profile, the description of their product, their business sector and most of all to select partners they would like to meet during the event.
27th november for applying and booking bilateral meetings.
For more information and technical support please contact:
Rossana Colombo – tel. 041 0999415 - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Roberto Bassetto - tel. 041 0999419 – e-mail: email@example.com.