A new initiative by make_sense, with FAMAE, Paris Good Fashion and TCBL
To attend as an active spectator, sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/creathon-fashion-textile-and-consumption-tickets-54287036989 (meal fee €15)
For Makers, enterprises or those with projects
Apply asap here https://makesense.typeform.com/to/Js2ZK2
Are you building a product/service/specific innovation that is helping a more sustainable and ethical fashion?
Would you like to be supported, challenged and receive advices in your project development?
Join us on Friday 1st (from 7pm) and Saturday 2nd of February for 2 days of collaborative innovation (= Creathon) dedicated to the theme: “Fashion, Textile and Consumption.”
Around 15 projects will be challenged and accompanied on one of their current challenge during workshops, with the help of:
- Citizens' collective intelligence: they will give opinions and recommendations
- Precious advice from mentors and experts to evolve and solve challenges
- Maximised synergies between ecosystem actors committed on sustainable fashion (institutions, organisations, associations…)
- Challenge and make your project evolve thanks to collective intelligence methodologies created and driven by makesense
- Get precious advices and recommendations from citizens-consumers and sector experts that will help you in developing your project
- Increase your brand awareness and make your project more visible
- Meet and interact with several ecosystem actors: support from makesense community, possible chance to integrate TCBL network, prospective funding from FAMAE foundation etc.
The following Partners have already joined us:
TCBL Network (Textile and Clothing Business Lab) that tests and supports initiatives during all stages of a product value chain, FAMAE foundation that funds projects acting for the reduction of the environmental footprint, as well as Paris Good Fashion, movement supported by Paris mayor, that gathers different stakeholders acting to make Paris THE capital of responsible and ethical fashion.
After application, expect an invitation within 10 days.