The second FashionCapital Trunk Show has been scheduled for Thursday, 22nd June in Plymouth, in collaboration with Millfields Trust - a Community Economic Development Trust that has been set up to enable local people to contribute and manage the regeneration of the Stonehouse neighbourhood in Plymouth. The Trunk Show will work alongside Plymouth College of Art, an independent art college supporting a community of artists with a heritage dating back 150 years.
The three-hour seminar involves in-depth advice from a selection of leading industry experts, leaving our Manchester audience brimming with praise:
- “We need more of these events in Manchester for fashion designers to grow their businesses!”– Beryl
- “Today has informed me about different fabrics, how a factory works and all about PR! It was such a good morning!”– Kirsty
- “I have been inspired to re-visit my own brand and try to start out again!” – Kerry
- “Today was very useful – as a lecturer I would be keen to bring students to both the factory and future events!” – Anna
- “I’ve learnt a variety of information covering many topics – great speakers and amazing knowledge. Thank you!” – Jenni
This exclusive seminar will provide you with "bags" of pertinent information that all new start-up brands need; including fabric sourcing, how to work with a factory/CMT unit, ethical sourcing, spreadsheets and finance, legal status of you and your company, PR and press and much, much more.
The next stop for the FashionCapital Trunk Show is Plymouth on the 22nd June 2017.
“We're so excited to be travelling to Plymouth and meet new designer businesses in this creative corridor of the South West. We are delighted to be working with both Plymouth College of Art and the award winning Millfields Trust. This hard hitting seminar starts at 1 pm and continues until 4 pm and is perfect for any start up business.”
Tickets cost £35 and £20 for students with a limited number of complementary tickets for early bird confirmations
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0208 809 3311 for more information and to purchase tickets