We have compiled a list of some of the main platforms in Europe and around the world that connect supply and demand for fabrics and materials, designers and producers, and distributors both large and small. Some are TCBL service partners while others are good practices from which to learn.
- Euratex, the European confederation of the Textile Industry, has launched a census of European manufacturers.
- The Comité Stratégique de la Filière (CSF) in France (Fashion and Luxury Sector Strategic Committee) has launched a platform to bring together textile producers, garment producers, designers, and those requiring masks and connect them to relevant government agencies
- NeedMask, a startup non-profit registry, has launched a B2B matchmaking platform for sourcing protective masks in large quantity orders.
- SwatchOn, a Korean distributor, has identified optimal textiles for non-medical-grade fabric masks, and medical scrubs and is offering them at wholesale prices to designers and producers around the world.
- Masks4Humanity is a non-profit hub operating in the USA, connecting people who need handmade face masks with people making handmade face masks.
- Sqetch, our main community and matchmaking partner, is continuing to provide individual and community support to those aiming to adapt and convert.