If you've been part of TCBL from the start, you know about our "Jams", which have always been part of our annual event. These are networking sessions, super short pitches to tell others what you've been working on lately and open up opportunities for networking and discussion. Since 2021, we've been doing these online.
We enjoy grouping people who we think might have something in common, so we've created loose "clusters" rather than themes of discussion for the groups, which are listed below, because what's really important here is the possibility to create interesting connections. The finalized lineup for the 2022 sessions will be communicated as we firm up the groups; the list below is to help you book off the slot that most interests you in your calendar.
Here's how to participate
All slots to PITCH have been taken - so make a note to sign up early for next year's edition!
You can still LISTEN (and chat), join the zoom call at 5pm on the dates listed below at TCBL Jam Zoom.
The 2022 TCBL Jam Calendar
8 November, 5pm CET / Circular & Social
- Elvys Sandu from Mai Bine
- Laetitia Forst from Centre for Circular Design / UAL
- Marte Hentschel from Sqetch
- Urs Dierker from Circular Costume Design
- Gonzalo Saenz from Recovo
15 November, 5pm CET / Natural & Bio-based
- Cassandra Kane from Zerolab
- Bill Macbeth from the Textile Centre of Excellence
- Andreea Sofronea from Mai Bine
- Pilar de Llamas, a textile designer
- Mathilde Laroche from Atelier Luma
22 November, 5pm CET / Technology and Innovation
- Luca Leonardi from Consorzio ARCA
- Apolline Fuchs from Tekyn
- Atnyel Guedj from Made2Flow
- Rosie Hornbuckle from CCD/UAL
- Yugoslav Sarajlić from RAZ Zepce
29 November, 5pm CET / Social & Local
- Adriana Cabrera from Matrix
- Samuel Rodriguez from Eurecat
- Ilenia Amato from TexLab
- Elisabetta Renzoni from Flo Concept
- Capucine Robert from Nalba project
- Liza Sokolova from Uztextileprom (Uzbekistan textile promotion)